Hi lovely, how are you doing today?
Yes, yes, I know… it’s been a while. I have missed talking to you honestly🤗.
What about you? Did you miss me 😏?
Today, I have some motivational nuggets for your mind, enjoy?
So, I just read a book, “There is no place called tomorrow” by -HABU DAWAKI _Just the first chapter and I was already feeling inspired and so I thought to share this with you 🙂
You see, every day is a great day. Just like Anon said,
Every day is a great day, if you don’t believe it, try to miss one!”_Anon
Indeed, it is true but because this is a new week, I will say this,
Every week is a great one, if you do not believe it, try to miss one!”_Signaturequote
By the way, how was your last week? Did it go as you may have planned? Those great opportunities, did you grab them? You see, sometimes life happens but it is up to you, to choose how you want it to happen to you.
Did You Know?
There are 1440 wonderful minutes; 86,400 amazing seconds in a single day (24 hrs) and you and I, the rich and the poor, the wise and the fool, the educated and the uneducated, have the same amount of time to spend.
That amount of time looks like a lot, right? I mean, multiply 84,600 seconds with 7 days in a week… huge, I know!
So, how can you spend this time wisely and get enough of it?
Do you remember those big dreams, big thoughts, and big ideas you’ve always had? It is time to get started on them and bring them into reality.
- Write on paper those big dreams, your whys, burning desires (passion), and goals.
- Get started by rearranging them in order of priority; which matters most?
- Leave your comfort zone; that’s where big dreams like yours get killed and destroyed.
- STOP PROCRASTINATION; do it now!
- Write again (on paper) your main goals for this week. Like the amount of money you would like to earn while you learn.
- Do the work needed now and don’t make excuses.
- Last but not the least, put it all in God’s hands; let Him take control, direct you and also lead you.
READ ALSO: 5 Tips On How To Get Past Your Breakup.
You must also remember that last week is gone, no matter your regrets, your mistakes, your wrongs, and more.
Fortunately, this week is for you, own it and use it wisely, don’t allow anybody to steal it from you… its YOURS!
Yesterday is a cancelled cheque, Tomorrow is a promissory vote, Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely!”_Kim Lyons
This is your Week to Win!
Remember to be happy, smile, do what you love, and don’t forget to leave a COMMENT below with your thoughts on this post, thanks 😉😘!
P.s. Have a beautiful week ahead lovely!